Advertising space is available for rent on each of the 10 vehicles in the Logan Public Transit system. If your business or organization is interested in advertising with us, please read through the general information provided below.
- Advertising space is rented in monthly increments.
- Logan Public Transit accommodates as many ads as possible on a first come first served basis, but does not guarantee the availability of space. If an ad is already posted, however, that advertiser will be given the opportunity to renew their contract before that space is allotted to another advertiser for the following month.
- New advertisements must abide by Logan Public Transit's Advertising Policy and require approval before they can appear on the vehicles.
- Ads may be made of vinyl or attached to a magnet.
- The advertiser is responsible for ensuring that advertisements are of the correct size and material for placement on the vehicles. The advertiser must also ensure that the advertisement complies with Logan Public Transit's Advertising Policy.